The school motto, ‘Teach Each Child, Develop Whole Child'- is a vivid reflection of our vision and commitment to establish institutions where students develop their own abilities & talents and discover their learning potential to the fullest in an invigorating but competitive atmosphere that fosters close association, exchange of ideas and information across the globe.
We, as the custodians of children’s future, understand that it is extremely essential for them to be aware of the social imbalances existing in the society or the world at large; to equip them with effective tools of 'Sharing & Caring' to combat the complexities of tomorrow; to provide an eye-opener to our civic responsibilities; to foster the enthusiasm which encourages our youth to champion the cause of universal peace and brotherhood. Thus, leading them to acquire personal development and accomplishment. Embedded in the vision are - our culture, beliefs, values, purposes and goals that serve as the mettle of this temple of learning developed on the watchword: 'In Pursuit of Excellence in Quality Education'.
Our School Culture is a matrix of set norms and principles, values and beliefs, rituals and ceremonies, symbols and stories. It is an embodiment of our fundamental beliefs that:
- Each child is the most valuable asset of our society.
- Each child is unique and has certain basic needs which, if not fulfilled at the right time, create a gap which eventually result in a stunted growth and development of the child.
- Each child has immense potential to grow and develop irrespective of his/her background and shortcomings.
- Each child exposes and exhibits his/her inherent talent only when he/she feels secure, experiences freedom within clearly defined limits and is provided opportunities to meet the age appropriate challenges.
- Children learn joyfully and meaningfully when not burdened.The teacher, child and parent - this triangle, indeed, forms the real role model for every child. Hence, healthy school culture thrives best in an environment built through collaboration, trust and care.
Transforming Learning, Transforming Lives